Relaunch Volusia Small Business Reopening Grant Program
The County of Volusia is allocating up to $10 million in emergency relief to support local businesses with a commercial presence within the County who have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Funds are available as part of the Coronavirus Aids, Relief, and Economic Security ("CARES") Act federal stimulus package. As a part of that relief, the County is offering emergency financial support through the Relaunch Volusia: Small Business Reopening Grant Program on a first come first serve basis.
Qualifying businesses may be eligible to receive a one-time Reopening Grant Program grant of $3,000 to help them recover from the negative financial consequences resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and relaunch their Volusia County business. The grant application will be live on Thursday, May 14 at 9:00 a.m. at https://www.volusiabusinessresources.com/#homeSection348662 under County Resources.
Qualifiers for this program include:
* Business has a physical, 'bricks-and-mortar' business location.
* Business has no more than 25 employees.
* Business is not a publicly traded company.
* Business is not a tax-exempt organization.
* Business is licensed to operate in Volusia County and/or the municipality.
* Business provides a copy of its business tax receipt effective December 01, 2019.
* Business has an "active" state business registration from Florida Division of Corporations (if required).
* Business was operational and actively conducting business in Volusia County on or before December 1, 2019.