Website Daytona Employment
Daytona Employment is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant.
Primary Area of Focus: Shared administrative support for each department – with particular focus on assisting Service & Repair and Construction Managers.
Specific Duties to Include: – Central Services
▪ Fleet Support – maintain roster of fleet assignments and vehicle availability; coordinate, record and track repairs and preventative maintenance; investigate & report GPS alerts to ensure compliance with policies
▪ Facilities – coordinate the care and maintenance of the physical premises; maintain adequate stock of office supplies, paper products, bottled water – Service & Repair Department
▪ Fielding service requests by phone/email and routing to the appropriate department – creating repair work orders for S&R Manager to schedule
▪ A/R Support – processing payments; scheduled collection calls and follow-up; flagging accounts for service suspension
▪ Account Setup/Termination: draft CSA proposals with input from S&R Manager or GM; complete checklist for new or discontinued service accounts; maintain master list of active service customers – Construction Department
▪ Produce and distribute master construction schedule following weekly construction meeting
▪ Create and maintain project folders from contract acceptance (receipt of down payment) to final close-out
▪ Prepare and maintain project documents, as required, for permitting, financing, lien rights, and warranty
▪ Delivery/pick up of permit related correspondence or materials
▪ Provide admin support for Construction Project Managers and Sales Reps, as needed – schedule/track permit inspections, communicate with subcontractors, etc.
▪ Qualify and track subcontractor insurance & document submittals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org