Established in the UK, and named the Top Aerospace Tech Solution Provider in Europe for 2020, Arralis is ready to grow our US Office in Daytona Beach!
We are looking for a RF Technician. This person would help set up the RF testing facility, in preparation for almost $10mm in product to go through our facility next year. They would start sourcing vendors for our materials and be an important part of the Arralis expansion in the USA!
Working very closely with Design Engineers in the UK to develop and deliver a range of RF, MMW devices, sub systems and systems.
- As a self-starter you will be able to work on your own initiative with limited supervision.
- Support design engineers in the design and development of mm-wave PCBs and systems.
- Carry out a range of measurements on mm-wave devices (MMICs) and systems in support of design engineers.
- Carry out a range of electronic assembly and debug operations in support of design engineers.
- Design basic PCBs and mechanical fixtures for device evaluation.
- Work with mechanical, electronic, and software engineers on system integration and assembly.
- Assist in creating test plans.
- Assist with technical reports and design review material in support of R&D activities.
To apply for this job email your details to Emilie.Wren@arralis.com