International Trade Grants for Manufacturers
Date: September 25, 2019
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Location: Online Webinar. Details to follow registration
About the Program:
Join the VMA and Enterprise Florida to learn how to reach a global market by leveraging the International Trade Grants and services offered through Enterprise Florida, the Florida SBDC Network and the U.S. Commercial Service.
Regional manufactures will learn how to access resources which will help connect them to additional 95% of the world’s customers which are located beyond U.S. borders.
The presentation will focus on the state’s featured programs targeted toward manufactures for 2019 including:
- Target Sector Trade Grants-offsetting exhibition costs for targeted international trade events.
- Customized Export Marketing Plans- Providing a comprehensive analysis of how your company will fit into your target market and guidance on how to get it started.
- Gold Key-Providing an opportunity to meet with potential foreign pre-screened / pre-qualified buyers,
agents, importers and representatives with an interest in your products.
- Florida Online Global- Website localization grants.
- International Registration Grants- Help small to medium-sized manufactures offset the costs of obtaining international product registrations, certifications or markings that may be required to do business overseas.
- Export Sales Missions- Are professionally planned and feature one-on-one appointments with with potential business partners overseas.
Speaker: Mike Cooney, Director, International Trade Development, Enterprise Florida
Mike has been involved international and economic development his entire career and now covers a 10-county region of Florida assisting companies interested in exporting products and services globally. He is responsible for the Aviation, Aerospace and Defense sectors and charged with recruiting companies to participate in industry related tradeshows in Farnborough, England; Paris, Singapore and Dubai. Mike has traveled to more than 50-countries and is a published author.
Please RSVP by noon, Monday, September 23, 20019. For more information call Jayne Fifer at 386.212.4003. [email protected]