VMA’s Operational Excellence Division
Problem Solving Workshop:
Ask the 5 Whys and More....
Date: May 16, 2019
Time: 7:45 AM Sign In; Program begins: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Location: LPGA Clubhouse, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach 32124
Cost: $45.00 Breakfast Included
Payment Must Be Made with Registration
Do you deal with these chronic PROBLEMS?
- Maintenance seems to have to mysteriously fix the same equipment over and over
- Known errors on financial transactions need to be corrected each month
- An important customer is getting frustrated because of repeating mistakes
- Employees show confusion to following standard processes
- Or…you are just tired of solving problems for everyone else.
We have the 5 Why Solution
Overprescribed methods for managing these types of issues are not always the solution. Teaching your leaders, supervisors, mid-level managers and engineers a simple, low effort tool is a much more sustainable and repeatable endeavor. Instead of overcomplicating issues, you want to empower you team to show extreme confidence that any problem solvable.
“If there was a problem Yo, I’ll solve it” ~ Vanilla Ice
VMA OpEx Division has created a fast-paced workshop to share tips, tricks and real examples for creating a simply structured method for identifying real reasons problems plague organizations.
Class will be taught by
Brennen Kozlowski – Lean Implementation & Capacity Planning Manager – Everglades Boats
Please RSVP for the workshop by noon, May 13, 2019. For more information call Jayne Fifer at 386.212.4003. [email protected] or www.VMAonline.com.