|<< April 2019 >>|
The VMA established its Awards program to honor the excellence in manufacturing in Volusia and Flagler counties. The outstanding companies recognized inspire others to make such exceptional behavior the norm. Here are some great reasons to submit an application for the Awards selection process.
- Share your story - businesses have great ones to tell
- Recognize employee hard work and dedication that has contributed to your company's success
- Highlight corporate citizenship - manufacturers are assets to local communities and are good corporate citizens
- Join the ranks of other notable manufacturers
- Receive well-deserved press coverage
- Promote industry firsts and significant accomplishments
Click the link below to nominate yourself or another. Call 386.212.4003 if you have any questions.
AWARD WINNERS & PHOTOS
COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE
VMA Divisions are “communities of practice” for our members who share a craft or profession. They provide connections to a variety of disciplines through face-to-face meetings, presentations, best practice sharing and online. However, all members are welcome to attend Division meetings as the presentations can impact all employees of an organization.
- Human Resources - addresses specific HR issues
- Operational Excellence (OpEx) - focused on operational excellence, continuous improvement, quality, lean, six sigma
- Finance/Accounting - focuses on financial issues
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) - focuses on Environmental Health and Safety issues